On this trip you will trek along Muong Hoa River sneaking through the valley nearby Sapa town, which is surrounded by huge rice paddy terraces. On the way you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table. The night you spend in Tavan village, the unique village in Sapa area where Giay minority live, will be an excellent experience.
19h30 Picp up from your hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:15 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.(4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 1: Sapa - Cat Cat - Y Linh Ho – Tavan (B,L,D)
05h30: Arrive in Laocai early in the morning. Bus to Sapa, and breakfast.
10h00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Dzay (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way.
14h30: Back to Sapa and spend the night at hotel.
Day2: Sapa – Cat Cat Villages – Sapa – Lao Cai (B,L,D)
09h00: A walk to Cat Cat village to visit the H’mong, the hydro electric power station built by French people and silver waterfall
11h00: Walk back to Sapa and free to explore the town.
17h00: Get on the bus to Laocai station for the night train to Hanoi (air-con. berth). Arrive Hanoi at 5h30 AM .The end of the tour.
||Number of Group
|Rate in $US(price per person)
• Train Tickets Round Trip Hanoi -Sapa - Sapa Hanoi ( Deluxu Soft Sleeper - Cabin of 04 berths )
• A Night at Hotel
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 pax)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above